Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPY NEWYEAR





First of all wish you a very nice new years eve, and  that 2014 will bring you lots of healt, lots of good moments with family and friends, lots of work, specially for the Spanish people, and may we pray lots of prayers for peace all over the world.
May I also give a lot of thanks for all my family and I recived in 2013, my son in law is cured from cancer, they got married as you know in May, we have all we need and a little more , we have a large and loving family in Norway, our family in Spain is small, but just as loving, and lots of friends, all are always there when I need them, thank you, muchas gracias, tusen takk.



1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this
    blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for
    such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    Here is my weblog: sbobet

    ReplyDelete