Tuesday 5 November 2013

SHOOTS FROM MY SHOW ROOM AND NEW CAMERA

Hi to all of you, just wanted to show you my new camera, I'll have to practise a lot, but I'm sure the quality of my photographs will improve. At the moment I use the IPad and Iphone as camera.
Here comes my new Canon, small enough to have in my handbag everywhere I go, but with zoom and wide angle.
At the moment , trying the camera out.



Super size for hand bag.
 Taking out the memory card from the old broken camera, I had these fotos of a Designers Guild compositoion, wich I love all of, and like to share with you.

Wallpaper and cushions from Designers Guild.


Carlssons clocks, chest of drawer from Ideais.

Fabrics from Designers Guild.

Table from Becara ,atrezzos from Parlane, again cushions from Designers Guild.


 This is what I use to do when I'm not cooking or blogging, jejejejeje.


Today has been a quite cold and humid day in Granad, but tomorrow summer temps again, we hope to get lover temperatures and some rain now, witch would mean snow to our Sierra Nevada.

Night, Night, and sleep well.

1 comment: