|Wiew from the castle, over Marina del Este.|
|The tower of the church.|
The castle was then finished as a military stronghold, but after a cholera outbreak in 1830 it became the town cementry, until it was moved north of the town in 1986.
The castle is still beeing restored, and has a museum inside.
|Tower of the San Miguel Castle.|
|Plaza de Los Higuitoes, for breakfast , lunch or a coffe in the afternoon.|
|Patio with Empedrado Granadino.|